Folklore performance + Dinner & Cruise at 22:00
Save 600 HUF! An whole evening program.
The amusing folklore dance show offers a unique experience of hungarian folk culture. After it enjoy an unforgettable ship cruise with dinner, drinks and wonderful view of the city swimming in lights.
Starts with the Hungarian folk dance performance and continues with the Dinner & Cruise. On the evening maybe you can’t prove if Mr. Strauss was right with his color of Danube, but you will have wonderful view on the illuminated Budapest. Join us for an exciting folklore show and then come aboard our cruise ship and enjoy a delicious buffet meal of traditional Hungarian fare and international favorites.
We promise you unforgettable evening with romantic candlelight atmosphere.
- 19:45: Hostesses escort you to your seats in the theater
- 20:00: The first half of the performance begins
- 20:45: Intermission – you can have a drink at the bar, DVDs of the performing group will be available for purchase from our staff, as well as Hungarian souvenirs.
- 21:00: The second half of the performance begins
- 21:45: The end of the performance, hostesses will escort you to the ship.
- 22:00: Boarding and departure - You will be offered a welcome drink upon boarding. The buffet dinner will be served when everyone boards the ship. The meals are prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter.
- After dinner, feel free to go out onto the open deck to take photos or just enjoy the nighttime panorama.
- 23:20: Hostesses will be happy to call taxis for you on request. The car can be waiting for to take you back to your hotel when you unboard.
Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
Vegetable cream soup soup
Warm main courses
Mini stuffed cabbage
Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”
Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce
Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce
Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian
Grilled polenta with feta cheese
Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
Steamed jasmin rice with corn
Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
Italian pasta salad
Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
Season fruit basket
Somló style sponge cake
Dessert variations Európa style
1 Welcome drink, 1 glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water
Adult: 14.500 HUF
Student: 13.900 HUF
Adult: 13.700 HUF
Student: 13.200 HUF
Adult: 11.900 HUF
Student: 11.600 HUF
There is a possibility for extra drink consumption on the ships, not included in the price.
You can book the package only with Drink & Cruise, which includes 2 drinks on the 1,5-hour ship cruise for performance/concert + 3600 HUF per person. Please check it in the reservation below!
Free date Gift Voucher
Give the gift of an unforgettable experience!
We give you the opportunity to surprise your loved ones with a wonderful experience by purchasing a free date ticket for them to use whenever they like.
We have 3 different price categories for the Folklore Show, these categories are depending on the location of the seats in the theater.
Assigned seating. You will be assigned the best seats available in the chosen category at thetime of purchase.
Danube Palace on the map
Coordinates: 47° 30.0199' N, 019° 2.943' E
Budai Vigadó on the map
Coordinates: 47° 30.1641' N, 019° 2.2815' E
This folklore show was very interesting in a beautiful setting. Traditional dances and music. We also took the cruise up the danube river that included dinner. The food was delicious. One of the best of the trip. You can buy just the show or the show, dinner cruise combo. We did it all and it was great. The view up and down the river was so beautiful!! The price was 79 euro per person for the show, cruise with a wonderful buffet of local specialties with wine ,beer, ect. Worth every penny.