Budapest 8 hours sightseeing tour with lunch on the Danube
Would you like to get to know Budapest in detail? Our professionally organized tour provides you a broad information of not only the historical background and legends of the city, but also its present situation.
Join us and take part in our 4-hour private tour with a private, high-class vehicle! We make a huge circle in the city and visit every significant sight: Saint Stephen’s Basilica, Parliament, Chain Bride, Castle District, Gellért Hill, Elizabeth Bridge, Heroes’ Square and the City Park.
Three short walks are included in the tour. We take one around the Saint Stephen’s Basilica, the Castle District, and the Heroes’ Square while your guide tells you all the most important informations regarding the landmarks.
Pick-up and drop-off service is included in the price.
- Meeting Time: tour starts according to your preferences
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off is guaranteed part of the service
- Tour operates with private sightseeing car and chauffeur
- Listed sights and route may be altered according to your preferences
- Main Sights: Heroes' Square, Andrássy Avenue, Buda Castle, Royal Palace, Matthias Church, St. Stephen's Basilica, Gellért Hill, Fisherman's Bastion
Lunch & Cruise on the Danube during the City Tour!
Once you are in Hungary you will feel obliged to try out the traditional gastronomy of the locals, during the grand city tour you have the opportunity to do so during your sightseeing.
Our program takes you on a 1 hour 30 minutes long ship cruise on one of our air conditioned / heated ships, including an open buffet lunch and two drinks. The meals on our boats are prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter. The menu includes various Hungarian dishes, cold entries, international favourites, vegetarian meals, desserts and much more. A perfect choice to try out most of the local dishes while admiring the daytime panorama of the Hungarian capital. After the lunch we continue our tour on land.